- It is the responsibility of the owner to maintain his/her sewer service line to the sewer main.
- The District requests that customers first contact our office (936-646-5977) when sewer stoppages occur.
- The District’s personnel will inspect the stoppage and determine if the stoppage is due to the sewer main line or the customer’s service line.
- The District’s personnel shall attempt to notify the customers the result of the inspection. If the stoppage is in the service line, the District shall attempt to inform the customer to contact a plumber.
- The District will not be responsible for any cost incurred by customers who employ a plumber.
- The District cannot allow customers to place the District in debt for a service the District did not engage.
- If a sewer stoppage is due to construction activities of the District, then the District will arrange to repair any damage due to the construction.
- If you have not viewed the FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease) program video, please plan on doing so. It is very informative and can save you from having sewer stoppages. The District also offers a one-time discount on certain types of chargeable services to the homeowner. The short FOG video can be viewed at our office with prior arrangements. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT - THIS CAN SAVE YOU MONEY!
If you have any questions, please contact this office.